WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Extra lubricated for comfort
- Slightly thicker for peace of mind
- Smells better
How to use Durex Extra Safe Condoms:
- Always follow the instructions in the condom pack.
- Check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it.
- Tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge and handle the condom carefully, as it can be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects like jewellery and body piercings.
- Either of you can put the condom on the erect penis.
- Just make sure you put the condom on before you have any sexual activity. This helps to prevent an unplanned pregnancy and the possibility of catching sexually transmitted infections.
- Check the roll is on the outside. If it’s on the inside, the condom is inside out.
- Squeeze the teat end of the condom so there’s no air trapped inside. Still squeezing the teat, put the condom on top of the penis and roll it down with your other hand.
- If it starts to roll back up during sex, just roll it back down again straight away.
- If it comes off, stop and put a new condom on. Soon after ejaculation, and while the penis is still erect, the condom should be held firmly in place at the base of the penis before withdrawal. Then just take it off, wrap it in a tissue and put it in the bin. Please don’t flush it down the toilet.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use